Customer Success Specialist – ON
Reporting to the Vice President, Strategy & Operations the Customer Success Specialist (CSS) will be responsible for supporting our real estate conveyancing software customers throughout their lifecycle. You will collaborate closely with customers to help them maximize the value they derive from our solutions by elevating customer success, satisfaction, and loyalty over the long-term. This role operates remotely supporting clients in Ontario.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Guide and support customers through onboarding.
- Deliver high quality training experiences.
- Become the key support resource for customer inquiries.
- Provide customers with multichannel support (chat, email, phone).
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders to continuously improvement the client experience, customer facing processes, and product capabilities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records within our Customer Relationship Management tool.
Helping Customers Achieve Success:
- Develop customer experiences and outcomes that are predictable, measurable, and that consistently align with our customers’ perception of value, not ours.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative customer data to proactively identify issues and opportunities.
- Convert insights into action plans that will elevate customer value and the customer experience.
- Establish Customer Success Plans for each client that will include solution utilization objectives, success metrics, and routine customer check-ins.
- Help customers maximize their ROI, while limiting churn for Simplicity.
- Teach customers how to independently access and leverage product information thereby strengthening their knowledge and confidence in using Simplicity’s solutions.
- 3+ years real estate conveyancing experience (purchase, sale, refinance) in Ontario.
- Strong proficiency with real estate conveyancing and or practice management software.
- Relevant work experience in a customer support, account management, or trainer role.
- Enthusiastic about customer success and about creating memorable customer experiences.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent relationship management and churn prevention skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a collaborative team environment.
- Comfortable working remotely in a fast-paced rapidly changing work environment.
- Experience building precedent documents using HTML or Word is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree, relevant diploma, or comparable work experience.
- Able to support customers during normal business hours in the Eastern time zone.
All candidates must be currently eligible to work in Canada.
Simplicity Global Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and while we thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please send your Resume/CV, Cover Letter by email to: email@example.com